The Lookout Guest Rooms – Orquidea – Iguana
Our Lookout Rooms are spacious hotel guest rooms that are fully enclosed with high ceilings and a private bath. These hotel guest rooms attached to the main lodge are constructed from concrete and kept cool and quiet.
Our Costa Rica hotel guest rooms Orquidea and Iguana include:
- Quiet quarters
- A queen-sized bed
- Private spacious bathroom
- Rainforest water showers
- Interior lights and fan
- 10 foot high ceilings
- Tile floors
- Custom-made doors carved by local craftsman
- Custom murals painted by a local artist
- Armoires, tables & chairs made from bamboo, wicker and indigenous woods
$145 per person double occupancy
$175 for single
$72.50 for children under 11 years
Lookout Inn Lodge Rooms Include:
- Open-air style tree house rooms with queen-sized beds and netting screens (traditional rooms are also available).
- Our rates include three Buffet style meals a day, family style, homemade and grown from our garden
- 13% tax included in our rates.
- Rooms resting hillside in the Osa Peninsula rainforest overlooking Pacific Ocean.
- Access to an unspoiled Costa Rica beach roughly 150 feet from our rainforest inn.
- Solar powered standard 110-volt outlets for lights, fans
- Recharging forelectronic devices available at the lodge.
- Plus, if you don’t see a Scarlet Macaw during your stay, your room is FREE!
Our Rainforest Inn Rooms
All prices are quoted in U.S. Dollars. Costa Rica Green Season (May 1 – Nov 31) Room Rates are 20% off. Green Season is our rainy season where travel slows down and the frogs and turtles multiply. The rainiest months are October-November and some people really enjoy the rainy season, but if rain is an issue for you please consider an alternate time that best suits your taste. Remember, this is the season where travel slows down and rainforest critters are born. Come visit us and enjoy this unusual season, its beautiful!