The Penthouse at Lookout Inn Lodge
The Penthouse is a large spacious open air cabin built on the 3rd level of the main lodge and is 200 feet above sea level and 300 feet to the black sand beach. The views from The Penthouse cabin are un believable. It features a neatly decorated room with a large open air palm leaf roofed balcony, a queen bed with 12 volt lights and fan, a monster shower and a couch that pulls out for an extra bed.
The Penthouse accommodation amenities:
- Open air to the ocean breezes
- One queen-sized bed with mosquito net
- Private Bath
- Warm water showers
- Fan and lights
- Private, rustic, clean and cute
The Black Hawk is truly inviting and the open-air cabin allows for a cooling effect by letting tropical ocean breezes waft through. Enjoy thepathway trails that lead in many directions, such the beach, trekking trails through the rainforest, a refreshing cool swimming pool and the main lodge for homegrown and home-cooked meals and refreshing tropical drinks.
$165 per person double occupancy, meals and 13% Costa Rica tax included
Lookout Inn Lodge Rooms Include:
- Open-air style tree house rooms with queen-sized beds and netting screens (traditional rooms are also available).
- Our rates include three Buffet style meals a day, family style, homemade and grown from our garden
- 13% tax included in our rates.
- Rooms resting hillside in the Osa Peninsula rainforest overlooking Pacific Ocean.
- Access to an unspoiled Costa Rica beach roughly 150 feet from our rainforest inn.
- Solar powered standard 110-volt outlets for lights, fans
- Recharging forelectronic devices available at the lodge.
- Plus, if you don’t see a Scarlet Macaw during your stay, your room is FREE!
Our Rainforest Inn Rooms
All prices are quoted in U.S. Dollars. Costa Rica Green Season (May 1 – Nov 31) Room Rates are 20% off. Green Season is our rainy season where travel slows down and the frogs and turtles multiply. The rainiest months are October-November and some people really enjoy the rainy season, but if rain is an issue for you please consider an alternate time that best suits your taste. Remember, this is the season where travel slows down and rainforest critters are born. Come visit us and enjoy this unusual season, its beautiful!