The Monkey House Rainforest Cabana
For our more adventurous guests who wish to experience the tropical rainforest to the fullest, we offer the pride of our jungle lodge – the secluded Monkey House rainforest cabana.
Tucked away from our other rooms, the Monkey House rainforest cabana is perched up in the forest trees and located under a popular “catwalk” for the many troops of monkeys that make the Costa Rica jungle their home. This open-air tree house style cabana provides picturesque ocean views of the beautiful Osa Peninsula coastline and black sand beaches.
The Monkey House, a rainforest cabana with two floors includes:
- Queen-sized bed with overhead netting
- Loft with a queen-sized bed
- Sitting room with close-up views of the tropical rainforest animals walking, flying or swinging by
- Private open-air style shower
- Roomy private deck with lounge chairs and hammocks
The Monkey House room offers you a unique Costa Rica rainforest experience; one you’ll never be able to—or want to—forget. Pura Vida!
$160 per person double occupancy
$200 for single
Lookout Inn Lodge Rooms Include:
- Open-air style tree house rooms with queen-sized beds and netting screens (traditional rooms are also available).
- Our rates include three Buffet style meals a day, family style, homemade and grown from our garden
- 13% tax included in our rates.
- Rooms resting hillside in the Osa Peninsula rainforest overlooking Pacific Ocean.
- Access to an unspoiled Costa Rica beach roughly 150 feet from our rainforest inn.
- Solar powered standard 110-volt outlets for lights, fans
- Recharging forelectronic devices available at the lodge.
- Plus, if you don’t see a Scarlet Macaw during your stay, your room is FREE!
Our Rainforest Inn Rooms
All prices are quoted in U.S. Dollars. Costa Rica Green Season (May 1 – Nov 31) Room Rates are 20% off. Green Season is our rainy season where travel slows down and the frogs and turtles multiply. The rainiest months are October-November and some people really enjoy the rainy season, but if rain is an issue for you please consider an alternate time that best suits your taste. Remember, this is the season where travel slows down and rainforest critters are born. Come visit us and enjoy this unusual season, its beautiful!