Lookout-Inn Lodge Dining
At Lookout Inn Costa Rica you are in for a treat as at our lodge dining is a culinary adventure! We take advantage of the wide assortment of organic food, such as fresh vegetables, fruits, herbs, seafood and meats found on the Osa Peninsula. With ingredients grown in our organic garden or sourced locally, we offer creatively prepared Tica (Costa Rica) dishes, as well as continental style cuisine with a tropical twist. Prepared in-house and served buffet style by our wonderful chef and his culinary crew, you’ll also enjoy homemade chutneys, glazes, salsas, sauces and savories!
To fully enjoy the lodge, dining is served on 3 different decks—all covered, al fresco. As you dine, enjoy the gentle breezes and the sounds of ocean waves crashing on the shore—it’s hypnotic!
- Breakfast buffet is served on the Monkey Garden Deck at 7:30am. Monkeys are frequent guests, as well as our wild scarlet macaw friends – Herba and Bongo.
- Lunch is served at 12:00pm on the Pacific vista deck, which is located on the lower gallery of the lodge and steps from our swimming cool pool and black sand beach.
- Happy hour, with daily-featured drinks starts at 5:00pm. Enjoy a pineapple infusion martini, a lemongrass reduction and mint mojito, and all types of frozen specialty drinks using ripe and succulent local fruit.
- Dinner is served on the Observatory deck at 6:30pm. Enjoy savory soups, fresh salads, with a selection of homemade dressings, fresh breads, entrée and accents buffet, and our luscious desserts. With your meal, enjoy one of our nightly selections of red and white wines by the glass or the bottle.
- After dinner, join us at the bar for a Cognac or Grand Marnier, Sambuca or a coffee drink, or simply relax and soak up the stars, surf, moonlight and music!
At Lookout Inn Lodge – Costa Rica, we are happy to accommodate special dietary needs. Please let us know when you make reservations so that we are prepared and may best accommodate your needs before your arrival.
Organic food fresh from our garden
Lookout Inn lodge dining offers an assortment of organic food with ingredients straight from our garden. A variety of fruits, vegetables and herbs are grown here year round, such as:
- Papaya, Mango, Pineapple, Bananas (5 varieties), Guava, Star Fruit, Melon, Noni, Water Apples, Avocado, Tamarind, Palm Fruit and Tomatoes.
- Heart of Palm, Peppers (8 varieties), Squash, Corn, Lettuce
- Mint, Lemon Grass, Juanilama, Various Medicinal Herbs, and More!